Caulk Warmer® solves your cold
weather application problems, keeping your productivity high
and frustrations low.
- Keep Caulk Flowing Freely
- Get Smoother Joints
- Enjoy Better Adhesion & Sealing
- Relieve Strain on Arms & Hands
- Eliminate Inefficient Warming Methods
- Produce Better Results When Outside Temps Drop
Patent Pending Technology: The Caulk Warmer®, combines a light weight economical heat
source with a flexible patent pending heat reflecting shield system to retain heat in the
bag and keep caulk and other temperature sensitive items warm.
Work All Through The Winter: Caulk Warmer® bags will keep caulk at 80° even when the outside
temperature drops to -13°.
Built for The Construction Environment: The heavy duty nylon canvas bag has a
backstrap with a “quick disconnect” for looping over railings,
plugs into 120V AC or 12VDC inverter, requires only 50 watts of
power, and has a convenient cord storage pouch on the front. There is
a convenient on/off switch and the internal temperature is
Not Just For Caulk: The Caulk Warmer® holds 12
(1 case) standard size caulk tubes, or 7 quart size tubes, or 12
sausage size tubes, or 7 cans of foam, or 6 - 8 rolls of sealing tape, or 12 grease cartridges, or a case of floor tiles.
Working on a smaller project?
Caulk Warmer Junior is all you need. With all the features of our regular Caulk Warming Bag, but using only 15 Watts of power and warming to a maximum temperature of 105 degrees, the Junior holds 4-5 standard size caulk tubes, 5 grease cartridges, 2 rolls of sealing tape or 2 cans of spray foam.
Pail Warming Wraps
1 Gallon Can, 2 Gallon and 5 Gallon Pail Warming Wraps:
- Use the same patented warming technology concept as the Caulk Warmer
- Light weight economical heat source and heat reflecting shield are encased in a heavy duty nylon canvas wrapper that wraps around the can or bucket, sealing tightly with Velcro©.
- Uses for the warmers vary from adhesives, epoxies and elasto-meric sealers and coatings, to food industry items that need to be warmed or liquified before use.
- Boat builders, aircraft technicians and auto body repair shops will find the wraps to be especially useful for keeping epoxies and resins warm for better mixing and application.
- Concrete contractors will find the bag and wraps especially use for keeping 2 part epoxies at optimal mixing temperature. This will ease the process of working on anchor insertion, expansion joints and also using injection ports to fill cracks.
- Work in the pest control industry? Reasor Products Warming Bags and Wraps will help you keep sealants and adhesives warm for cold weather application. Pests can be a problem all year round, so let us help you get the job done faster and easier.
Heated Cylinder Wraps & Spray Foam Hose Sleeve
- Lower temperature Wraps (maximum heat 85 degrees) for 20# propane and spray foam cylinders.
- 25' Spray Foam Hose Sleeve slides on easily with pull string.
- Hose Sleeve Extensions available with easy Velcro© Tab Attachment System - Gangable up to 150'.
- Reasor Products Warming Bags & Wraps cost much less to buy and operate than other warming methods on the market, providing a more economical source of keeping temperature sensitive products warm.
Are You A Home Brewer? Our Warming Wraps also make great wraps for fermenting products. You can keep a steady supply of warmth on your barrel, jug or bottle for even better home-brewing results when making homemade wines, beers and even Kombucha.
Have another idea for uses for Reasor Warming Wraps or Bags? Send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and if we post it here we'll send you a complimentary Inverter.
Reasor Products Warming Wrap, Bags & Sleeves help you
Start Warm and Stay Warm!